Fox

und fertig
Team | Admin
Previews gehen online, dazu entsprechend neue Screenshots.

Außerdem:

unknown.png

40 FPS und 120 FPS Modes direkt zum Release. :shu:

Para

Team | Content

God of War Ragnarok makes a wonderful impression from the very beginning then. There are literally more iconic moments in this game’s first 60 minutes than most games get in their entire runtime, and really deserve to be experienced on the biggest screen you can possibly find.

So far, God of War Ragnarök is living up to the unfair expectations we’ve layed atop its imposing, pale shoulders. The first five hours of the game are impressive, but it also manages to feel like the surface has barely been scratched. I have my feet under me now. I remember the returning cast, I am getting familiar with the newcomers, and I’ve gotten the hang of parrying with my shield again. I am now ready to see the rest of the journey, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

So, it’s good, then? Well, like we said at the top of this preview, it’s PS Studios at its pomp. While this project may have been an easy bet based on the success of its predecessor, there are very few publishers willing to invest in production values like these. With the industry in a state of flux, as fat cats push for subscriptions and player retention, we’ll say this: savour Ragnarok – it certainly won’t be the last of its kind, like its name implies, but it’s not often that games like this come around.

I'm already hooked on God of War Ragnarok. It's proving to be such a confident, beautifully executed sequel that lives up to every expectation set by its predecessor. It's not a complete evolution, but then did it need to be? When the 2018 game was such a seismic shift from the original trilogy, all this game really needs to do is hone and refine what came before it. And I think it's going to do that and more.

klingt alles sehr positiv. freu mich drauf.

Fox

und fertig
Team | Admin
Liest man häufiger, vor allem, dass das Spiel auch von nervigen Engpassagen für Ladezeiten nicht befreit ist. Schon schade, dass wir immerhin bald zwei Jahre nach Next-Gen-Start noch immer auf Cross-Gen angewiesen sind. Man mag sich kaum vorstellen, was Santa Monica mit der Next-Gen-only Power zaubern könnte.

Bart Wux

Mitglied
Liest man häufiger, vor allem, dass das Spiel auch von nervigen Engpassagen für Ladezeiten nicht befreit ist. Schon schade, dass wir immerhin bald zwei Jahre nach Next-Gen-Start noch immer auf Cross-Gen angewiesen sind. Man mag sich kaum vorstellen, was Santa Monica mit der Next-Gen-only Power zaubern könnte.
Erfreuen wir uns lieber an Gotham Knights, einem echten Next Gen only. 🤣 Inklusive dutzender Engpassagen übrigens.

Wolke

crossing
Ist bei mir genauso. Oft interessiert mich alles nach dem ersten Gameplay auch nicht mehr und hier weiß man ja bereits wie das wird. Da ist dann noch noch der erste Look interessant für mich.

Und ich muss gestehen, dass ich auch etwas skeptisch bin, weil Horizon 2 nur mittelmäßig bei mir ankam.

Reaktionen: 0shikuru und Para

Bart Wux

Mitglied
Der Zyniker in mir liest es so, dass man niemanden warnen soll, was in dem Spiel alles suckt. Ist vielleicht nicht wahrscheinlich, aber hey, Horizon Zero Dawn ist in den Top 5 meiner All Time Favourites und Forbidden West löst bei mir nur Hass aus. Alles ist möglich.