NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...

Para

Team | Content
nierrbanner.png
Entwickler: Toylogic
Publisher: Square Enix
System: PC, PS4 & Xbox One
Release: 24. April 2021
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... ist eine aufpolierte Version von NieR Replicant, welche zuvor nur in Japan erschien.
Entdecke das einzigartige Prequel des von Kritikern gefeierten Meisterwerks NieR:Automata. Jetzt mit modernen Verbesserungen, meisterhaft neu belebter Grafik, einer faszinierenden Geschichte und mehr!

Der Protagonist ist ein liebenswerter, junger Mann, der in einem entlegenen Dorf lebt. Um seine Schwester Yonah zu retten, die an der fatalen Runenpest erkrankt ist, begibt er sich mit Grimoire Weiss, einem seltsamen, sprechenden Buch, auf die Suche nach den „Versiegelten Versen“.

Erlebe die Geschichte von NieR Replicant aus der Sicht des Bruders zum ersten Mal im Westen.

DoK

Mitglied
Ach, Fuck. Dachte bis grade, das Game wäre ein vollständiges Remake des ersten Teils mit Grafik auf Automata-Niveau.
Schade, aber wird natürlich trotzdem gezockt.

Blackburn7

Mitglied
Das sind scheinbar doch lediglich Arrangements aus der 2. Musikdisk der White Snow Edition des Spiels, so wie ich das hier herauslese:

Disc 1 of the box set contains background music from the game soundtrack, while Disc 2 features arrangements under Okabe's supervision. They are contributed by Square Enix Jazz concert series' Ryu Kawamura, NieR concert orchestrator Sachiko Miyano, marimba performer Shiryu Miyanoshita, keyboardist Christian Gulino, vocaloid artist ZANIO, black metal band asunojokei, Moto Fukushima and House of Waters, Pasocom Music Club, Chrono Cross orchestral arranger Akio Noguchi, and film composer Namiko Mori. (https://www.theongaku.com/posts/nier-replicant-white-snow-edition?theme=dark)

Könnte auch schwören, dass der Tweet mittlerweile umgeschrieben wurde und das jetzt besser klarstellt. Hätte mich auch schwer gewundert, wenn das Ingame aufgetaucht wäre. 😁

• Detective
Reaktionen: Para

Frank

Mitglied
Ich hab, natürlich auch der Auflösung geschuldet, fast das halbe Video gebraucht um zu erkennen, welche Version neu ist.
Nier hat zwar nie von der Grafik gelebt, aber nach drei Durchläufen beim Original bin ich mir nicht sicher ob ich das Remake brauche. Zumal ich den westlichen Hauptcharakter mehr mochte.

Werde es mir natürlich trotzdem kaufen :yikes: .

Para

Team | Content
previews droppen gerade,

The score I gave the original back in 2010 still feels fair - it was a deeply flawed game bursting with above-average potential that was later realized in the 10/10 Automata. However, this Remaster seems to make enough changes in enough places to let the brighter elements of Nier Replicant shine through. The roughest edges have been sanded off, making for a much more pleasant experience that the approximately five million more people who purchased Automata over the original will likely enjoy without too much frustration.

My original Nier experience feels like an extreme example of the clunky PS3 era. I distinctly remember asking my partner at one point if the game had some sort of stamina mechanic causing delays or if the frames were just dropping that bad. Unfortunately - it was a case of the latter. Now, when I play the remake, I finally feel like Replicant’s story is delivered in the package that I’ve always thought it deserves.

That Replicant is essentially a ‘new’ Nier experience, or at least a version we never got in the West before, should be reason enough for dedicated Nier fans to seek it out. At the moment, it’s a bit of an uneven remaster compared to more polished re-releases, but for new converts who a masterpiece in the rough edges and quirks of Automata, it probably won’t matter when it’s still a game that’s filled with Yoko Taro’s unique personality, warts and all.

Just from the few small sections of game that I’ve been able to talk about thus far, it’s clear that this is more than just a remaster or re-release, it’s shaping up to be a love letter to the original as well as a chance for a lot of fans to experience the Replicant version of the game for the first time. I’m excited to see how deep the updates run as far as endings and subsequent playthroughs are concerned, and whether there are any major surprises in store, but so far even if things keep going the way they have so far I’ll be happy with the final product. NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… looks to be more than just a ridiculous title, it’s shaping up to a thoughtful restoration of an underappreciated classic.